These terms and conditions are a legally binding contract for ALL SALES.
This includes but not limited to: Our own website | Phone sales | Ebay sales | Reception sales | Other online venue sales.
A link will be available to this page at all points of sale and or a copy made available on request.
By purchasing one of our product you are legally entering a binding contract as outlined below, these T&C will outline 'our' and 'your' responsibility.
“Us” “our” “we” “wsg ltd” “wsg garden products” = Woodhouse Sheds & Garages Ltd | Any of its directors or secretaries | Employees.
“You” “your” = The buyer | Any end user | DIY installer | Any family member of the buyer | Any members of the general public who may use our products.
Supply - When will we install your garden building
1. We aim to install your new garden product within 2-8 weeks of order, during busy times this time may be extended.
2. Our delivery teams can deliver and or install your garden building any time between 7.30AM - 10.00PM
3. We offer a named day delivery service only, but will always try and keep you updated and give an AM or PM when possible.
4. Our installation service is available to most of UK – please refer to the map to see if we install in your area.
5. Customers will be contacted to arrange a delivery and installation date.
6. Installations are carried out from Monday to Friday only. We do not offer a Saturday or Sunday installation service.
7. Occasionally deliveries may be delayed and not arrive on the named day, we cannot be held responsible for any loss that you may encounter.
8. We will always try and work within the agreed time scales and delivery schedules, however on some occasions this may not be possible. This is NOT a valid reason for ‘you’ to cancel your order as we will reschedule you a new date as soon as possible.
9. All goods will remain property of the company until paid for in full.
10. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHEQUES AT TIME OF DELIVERY. ALL GOODS REMAIN PROPERTY OF WSG LTD UNTILL PAID FOR IN FULL.
Installation Requirements - What we need you to do.
1. Please ensure that a suitable base is provided for the building you have ordered, which must be firm and level and with no obstructions.
I.E. trees, objects or anything that will encroach on the working space. There must be a clearance of at least 60cm all the way around the shed.
2. The base must be level and must be a minimum of the size of the floor of the building.
3. Please check that access to your garden will allow a clear passage for installers and product.
Please ensure that the installation team have suitable space to park their vehicle.
4. Health and Safety and insurance liabilities prevent us from entering your property for access.
Should you live in a flat we will only be able to deliver the building and will have to abort the installation.
5. It is essential that you are available when the installation team arrive and when they have finished the building to ensure that the product
is installed in the correct location and to your satisfaction. The installation team will ask you to sign a customer satisfaction form/delivery note.
You should note on this form any problems that you have with the building at this point. If problems haven’t been noted at this point and a
re-visit is required to resolve the problem you will be charged a call out fee. (Cost will depend on location.)
6. If you have a query or require any additional information regarding the delivery and installation of your garden building, then please contact us
7. We will not enter neighboring gardens, however if this is the only route we are happy to allow a third part to carry the shed through.
neighboring gardens and then when the shed is in your own garden we will be happy to carry on with the installation.
(A third party must be on site at the same time as us, we will not wait for them to arrive as this will cause
unacceptable delays to our schedule for other customers )
8. We will not install next to razor sharp security wires, this should be removed and refitted after our team has installed your garden building.
As a caring company we will dispose of all our waste responsibly, Using approved recycling companies to handle our waste when possible. As a caring company we hold a valid waste carriers licence.
As our products are screwed and bolted together there is no hammering involved our teams create very little noise.
This enables us to carry out installation between the hours of 7.30AM - 10.00PM (except in areas where covenant prevents this)
Aborted Installation - What happens if we cannot install your garden building.
If the installation team arrive and are not able to complete the installation of your building for any of the following reasons:
The Installation of your building will be aborted and no refund can be given on any installation fees paid.
The building will be left on site for self-installation. If you still require the building to be installed then the cost of the re-visit will be available
on request depending on location.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE WE HAVE CLEAR ACCESS TO YOUR GARDEN
We must be notified of any access restriction before order this includes but not limited to: Right angle bends, fences, height restrictions and excessive steps. No excuses, access is your responsibilty not ours. Any advice we give regarding access is just that, you should satisfy yourself if access is clear!
All of our products are bespoke and made to ‘your’ specification so we cannot offer any refunds of deposits or any monies paid after 7days as by this time considerable work will have been carried out on your order
Our products are not sold for any particular purpose or use therefore is not bound by any building regulations or any other safety requirement,
Glazing on all sheds, summer houses are horticultural glass (unless stated otherwise) this can be upgraded to toughened safety glass or laminate glass subject to an additional cost, it is the buyers responsibility to select the correct glass for the intended use.
As a caring manufacturer ALL play houses will only contain safety glass or styrene we will not put standard glass in even if you request us to.
Naturally we cannot know all of the circumstances around how our products are used and cared for so ultimately the responsibility falls with the end user(s) to determine if a product is suitable or safe for the intended purpose.
Naturally we make all of our products to the highest standard but regrettably “we” ( Woodhouse Sheds & Garages Ltd and or any of its directors ) cannot be held responsible for injury however caused by the use or care of its products. Assuring you our best attention at all times.
All bespoke/non stocked fencing items must be paid for in full at the time of order.
Any fitting or disposal charges must be paid for in full at the time of order.
Rectification work required through no fault of our own I.E wrong size panels ordered (if we are fitting) will be charged £25 P/H PERMAN Including but not limited to waiting time, traveling time, work carried out in factory and on site, plus any new materials needed.
We will NOT remove trees/shrubs growing on panels unless we were informed at the time of order and
additional cost has been charged.
(Last updated 04/04/2016 @ 00:08)